2016 Ford Fusion in Albert Lea MN
Drivers in the market for a new, efficient sedan should be looking twice at Ford’s new Fusion. While the 2016 model year has brought an array of new designs to the table, the 2016 Fusion brings more power options, stronger efficiency ratings and newer technology to the table than other vehicles in its class. If you’ve been curious about the 2016 Ford Fusion in Albert Lea MN, but have yet to check out the new vehicle for yourself, that’s what we’re here for. We’re all about the new Ford Fusion’s engine options and the new Hybrid that offers incredible gas mileage.
2016 Ford Fusion engine options
While the 2016 Ford Fusion is small, it can sure pack a lot of power, depending on the engine you choose. The following engine options are available:
- Standard 2.5L i-VCT I-4 engine, with SelectShift® automatic six-speed transmission
- A 1.5L EcoBoost® engine, with standard six-speed automatic transmission
- A 2.0L EcoBoost engine, with six-speed automatic transmission
- A Fusion Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain, coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (for Hybrid model)
- A Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine with 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery (for Plug-in Hybrid model)
2016 Ford Fusion Plug-in Hybrid and Hybrid options
Plug-in Hybrids are all the rage in today’s auto world, which is most likely why Ford decided to offer a plug-in version of the new Fusion. With the combination of the newly-styled battery, electric motor and gas engine, the Fusion gives drivers the option to plug in or gas up, which is convenient on the wallet, as well as on the road. The regular Hybrid engine is able to travel on an all-electric motor, until more power is needed. The gas engine will automatically kick in once that occurs. The estimated efficiency rating for the new Hybrid is a combined *38 miles per gallon. The new models make for excellent city driving, and extensive highway driving. SmartGauge with EcoGuide is available in each Hybrid option, allowing drivers to efficiently choose their options.
*Actual mileage will vary.